We kindly invite you to participate in “Young Entrepreneur Fellowship Program” which will lead you through the process of transforming your entrepreneurial ideas into a real project.
The program will consist of four-monthly educational workshops which will be held on Saturdays starting November 2016 — February 2017. Workshops will be based on “Smithsonian Entrepreneur Incubator” training program. The participation in the program will be free of charge for successful applicants. Ten selected out-of Prague participants will receive funding for travel/hotel accommodation to participate in the Saturday workshops in Prague. After completing the series of workshops, participants will present a business plan.
The participant who will present the best business plan will win a special grant of 800 USD.
Young Entrepreneur Fellowship Program
Development program for young entrepreneurs
When: November 2016 — February 2017
Where: The American Center, Prague
- Do you have an interesting entrepreneurial idea or project in mind?
- Are you of age between 18-26?
- Will you have time in below mentioned dates?
- Do you speak good English?
- And most important – are you interested in participating in the YEF Program?
If “YES” – please fill in the application (download here in DOC, 111 kB) and enroll in the YEF Program competition.
DEADLINE — FRIDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2016
The U.S. Embassy’s Public Affairs Section in Prague, in cooperation with The Czech IVLP Alumni Club, is supporting this unique opportunity for young and potential entrepreneurs. The YEF Program will provide 20 Czechs (18-26 years old) an opportunity to learn key skills to start businesses or support existing ideas both in the Czech Republic and internationally.
- Workshops on marketing, negotiation, communication, business plan creation and other re-lated topics
- Presentations by successful entrepreneurs and leaders in the business community
- Access to successful entrepreneurs as one-on-one mentors
- Networking events
- And more!
Workshops will be conducted in English. To be considered for the program, participants must be available for all workshops dates.
- Saturdays, November 12 and December 10, 2016
- Saturdays, January 21 and February 25, 2017
Application criteria and following admission process
Admission to the program is by selection. Participants must be of age between 18-26 and must speak good English.
Please submit a completed application (download here in DOC, 111 kB) in order to be considered.
Please attach your CV to your application (both in English) and send:
- via email: email@example.com
- by mail: American Center, Tržiště 13, 118 01, Prague 1.
All applicants will be informed of their results in the beginning of Novermber 2016.