Lost/Expired Legal Permanent Residency Cards (Green Cards)

If you are a Legal Permanent Resident (LPR) of the United States and you have lost your LPR/green card, or if your card has expired, and you need to travel to the U.S., please contact the Immigrant Visa Section to schedule an appointment. You will need to provide by email your complete name as it appeared on your LPR card, your date of birth, social security number, and your 9-digit A number, if possible. Please come to your appointment with a valid passport.