The U.S. Embassy in Prague is proud to announce a new call for proposal to provide support for artistic and cultural performances, non-governmental organization (NGO) projects and educational projects whose aim is to promote and deepen the understanding and appreciation of American culture and NGO practices in the Czech Republic.
U.S. Embassy Prague invites institutions, organizations and individuals to submit project proposals for funding up to $ 10,000. We are seeking projects with outstanding merit that support the U.S. Government’s broad goals of fostering mutual cooperation between the United States and the Czech Republic with a focus on one or more of the Embassy’s priority themes and initiatives listed here:
- Promoting democracy, good governance & rule of law
- Countering disinformation and encouraging media literacy and transparency
- Strengthening of civil society
- Security cooperation
- Entrepreneurship and innovation
- Human rights & minority integration
- Cultural programing
- Educational initiatives
- Environment, Science and technology
- Gender Equality
- Energy Security
Closing Date and Time for Submission of Application: January 31, 2018 (midnight local time)
Detailed information can be found on Small Grants Program page.