On September 18, 2019, the U.S. Embassy U.S. Commercial Service joined forces with with Czech Franchise Association (CAF) to organize a seminar highlighting U.S. franchise brands for Czech investors and media. „Franchising is really just another form of entrepreneurship. The franchise model, however, makes market entry easier, “ said Ambassador Steven B. King during his opening speech. Simon Mastny, CAF member of the board and TAB managing partner, introduced the Czech Franchise Association and its key activities. U.S. Commercial Service franchise specialist Veronika Novakova presented four U.S. franchise companies interested in finding a master franchise partner in the Czech market.
- Olive Garden by Darden – www.darden.com; www.olivegarden.com
- Litttle Caesar´s – https://littlecaesars.com
- Wingstop Inc. – www.wingstop.com
- Edwards Global Services (EGS) – http://edwardsglobal.com representing following concepts: The Boiling Crab (https://theboilingcrab.com); Chili’s (www.chilis.com); Dairy Queen (www.dairyqueen.com); Denny’s (www.dennys.com); FirstLight Home Care(www.firstlighthomecare.com); Midas (www.midas.com); Mosquito Squad (www.mosquitosquad.com); Sola Salon Studios (www.solasalonstudios.com)
The seminar also featured successful U.S. brands already active in the Czech market and the opportunity to work with those brands as a franchisee.
- Bricks4Kids – www.bricks4kidz.cz
- Century 21 – www.century21.cz
- RE/MAX – www.remax-czech.cz
- SUBWAY – www.subway.cz
- The Alternative Board – https://tabcz.cz
For any potential Czech investors interested in becoming master franchisees, feel free to contact the U.S. Commercial Service Prague at Veronika.Novakova@trade.gov.