Are you a tech startup interested in expanding to the United States? Join us for our SelectUSA pitching event!
Tech startups from the Czech Republic interested in expanding business operations into the United States are invited to apply to participate the SelectUSA Tech Pitching Event. Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Less than 10 years old (founded on or after January 1, 2012)
- Up to $10 million annual revenue
- Less than 40 total employees
- Developing a new technology product or service or delivering an existing technology to market in new ways
- Planning to expand to the U.S. within the next 2-3 years
Selected startups will make their pitch before a panel of five judges, including representatives from the U.S. Embassy Prague and representatives from the Czech startup ecosystem. All pitches will take place in English language, will be limited to 5 minutes, followed by 2 minutes of Q&A from the panel.
The top 3 contestants will have an opportunity to present in front of a large audience at the U.S.-Czech Business Forum on May 4th and the winner will receive a free ticket to the upcoming 2022 SelectUSA Investment Summit (June 26-29) in Washington, DC, at which they can engage in other pitching opportunities.
The pitch competition will take place on April 6, 2022, at 6PM at the American Center.
If you are interested in applying, please, please sign up here. The deadline for applications is March 31, 2022 at 5 p.m.