We are looking for a few good volunteers!
All U.S. Citizens residing in the Czech Republic are encouraged to consider volunteering to serve as a Citizen Liaison Volunteer (CLV) as part of the American Liaison Network (ALN) at U.S. Embassy Prague.
The American Liaison Network is a key component of U.S. Embassy Prague’s effort to ensure the safety and security of U.S. citizens in the Czech Republic. As a Citizen Liaison Volunteer, you have an important role in helping the embassy keep the U.S. citizen community informed and, in extraordinary circumstances, helping the embassy to deliver emergency services to U.S. citizens.
As a CLV you may be asked to:
- Disseminate information as directed by the embassy to the U.S. citizen community in your ALN zone;
- Be an on-the-ground resource to help the embassy understand issues of concern to U.S. citizens;
- Report on available local resources for U.S. citizens in your ALN zone;
- In exigent situations only, and at post’s explicit direction, help post provide emergency services to U.S. citizens;
- Maintain local contacts in your ALN zone, including U.S. citizen and non-U.S. citizen expatriates;
- Encourage Americans to enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP);
To sign up to be a CLV, please fill out the form below and email it to us: ACSPRG@state.gov
Citizen Liaison Volunteer Agreement Form (PDF 126 KB)
American Citizen Services (ACS)
U.S. Embassy Prague