Join us on Friday, September 9, 2022, at the American Center, Trziste 13, Praha 1 (50m from the U.S. Embassy). Representatives from the Federal Benefits Unit in Warsaw, Poland and Social Security Administration Office in Frankfurt, Germany will present an informative session from 10:00 a.m to 11:00 a.m.
After the session, representatives will be available for individual appointments, including assistance with Social Security card applications, claims for Social Security retirement benefits, and benefits for spouses, children, or survivors. To schedule an appointment please contact the Federal Benefits Unit in Warsaw at email@example.com. or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that availability of individual appointments is very limited.
- U.S. Embassy Prague, Czech Republic
- +420 257 022 000
- Department of State – Consular Affairs
- 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Czech Republic’s Country Specific Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program(STEP) to receive Alerts
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter