Facebook LIVE Chat for U.S. Citizens!
U.S. Embassy Prague, Czech Republic
March 17, 2020
Full video from our Virtual Town Hall for US Citizens is now available on U.S. Embassy Prague Facebook.
Location: Czech Republic
Event: Please join Consul Kimberly Atkinson on March 18, 2020 at 1400 CET in a Facebook LIVE Chat regarding the ongoing outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19) here in the Czech Republic.
During the Facebook chat, American citizens in the Czech Republic will have the opportunity to submit any questions or concerns they may have, as well as hear directly from our Consul!
Actions to Take:
- Log into Facebook and submit your questions up to 30 minutes before the chat goes live at the following link: https://www.facebook.com/events/651173535697088/
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airline regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19for information on conditions in the Czech Republic.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
- Be prepared for possible disruption to planned travel if you are placed under quarantine.
- S. Embassy Prague
118 01 Praha 1 – Mala Strana
+420 257 022 000
- State Department–Consular Affairs:
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Czech Republic Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter