On this page you can find solicitations issued by the U.S. Embassy Prague for the acquisition of commodities and/or services.
Our Current Contract Solicitations:
Granite Pavement Installation
The U.S. Embassy in Prague is seeking a company to install a granite pavement.
Proposal submission deadline: April 16, 2019 midnight
Site visit: April 2, 2019 at 9.30 a.m.
Contract will be prepared under the U.S. Law. The company is required to register in the System for Awards Management system prior the contract award if the total cost is greater than $30,000.
Complete proposals should be sent to: PragueProcurement@state.gov prior the submission deadline. Subject: PR8154946 – Granite pavement
- Solicitation Document
- Attachment 1 Paver take-off clean-scrubbed
- Attachment 2 Unit Paving Specification clean-scrubbed
- Attachment 3 Grading and Drainage Plans clean-scrubbed (available upon request)
- Attachment 4 Unit Paving Shop Drawings clean-scrubbed
- Specification Unit Paving
Shipping & Crating Services
The U.S. Embassy in Prague is seeking a company for a regular shipping and crating services. Estimated contract duration: 5-years.
Pre-proposal visit date: April 9, 2019 at 9am at Trziste 15, Prague 1
Prospective contractors shall submit the following documents with the price proposal:
- Extract from the Business Register
- 5-years related work experience in related fields
- References with the a contact person;
- General liability insurance – CZK 20 mil minimum;
- Commitment to complete the registration in the System for Award Management prior contract award
The proposal submission deadline: May 16, 2019
Complete proposals should be sent to: PragueProcurement@state.gov with Subject: “19EZ80019Q0004 – Shipping and crating“
Qualified Design Professionals to Provide A&E Services
The U.S. Embassy in Prague (the Owner) is seeking proposals from well-qualified design professionals to provide architectural and engineering (A&E) services. The Owner has a diverse portfolio of properties located in Prague including the Schönborn Palace (Schönbornský palác) located in Prague 1 and the Petschek Villa, located in Prague 6. The Owner may request services at one or more of these properties throughout the duration of this contract. The estimated architectural services cost are $220,000.00 total.
Firms responding to this announcement on or before closing date will be considered for selection using the following evaluation criteria.
- Local registration + experience: The A&E must be locally registered within the Czech Republic and able to legally deliver professional services.
- Insurance and licensing: The A&E must provide proof of professional insurance coverage and demonstrate that personnel are licensed to practice architecture, engineering, or interior design within the Czech Republic.
- Heritage experience: Due to the unique nature of the Owner’s facilities, qualified A&E’s must have demonstrated experience working in historic structures and within Prague’s UNESCO-protected urban core.
- Local contacts – Heritage: The A&E must have demonstrated experience working with relevant, local authorities including the Prague National Heritage Institute.
- Bi-lingual capability: Given the nature of our organization, the Owner requires that interested A&E’s have demonstrated capability of delivering both professional guidance and construction in Czech and English. Bi-lingual services may include consultative meetings, presentations, construction and bid documentation.
- Budgeting: The A&E will need to provide project budgets / opinion or probably cost information to the Owner for purposes of strategic planning and budgeting.
- Bidding support: The Owner maintains their own Procurement and Facility Management teams, however, the Owner may request A&E assistance with project bidding and contractor evaluation.
- Full-range of services: In addition to traditional A&E services, the Owner may also request assistance with the following, allied services:
- Interior design: The Owner may request assistance with the selection and specification of interior finishes including, but not limited to: flooring, wall, and ceiling finishes. These services may be sub-contracted to a well-qualified professional.
- Furniture, fixtures, and equipment: The Owner may request assistance with the selection of furniture (including both residential and commercial items), fixtures (including lighting, plumbing, and door hardware), and equipment (including kitchen, limited IT / AV, and technical equipment). This assistance may be sub-contracted to a well-qualified professional.
- Landscape design: The Owner may request assistance with the design or improvement of select landscape areas. These services may be sub-contracted to a well-qualified professional.
The Embassy will select for negotiation the licensed firm that demonstrates the best qualifications. Replies to this advertisement with a completed Standard Form 330, (available upon request), must be received not later than noon local time on April 8, 2019.
Social and Health Insurance Processing Company
The U.S. Embassy in Prague is seeking a company to process Social and Health Insurance for the Locally Employed Staff.
Proposal submission deadline: March 27, 2019 midnight
Site visit: March 20, 2019 at 9.30 a.m.
Contract will be prepared under the U.S. Law. The company is required to register in the System for Awards Management system prior the contract award.
Complete proposals should be sent to: PragueProcurement@state.gov prior the submission deadline.
Subject: PR8069399 – Social and Health Insurance