On this page you can find solicitations issued by the U.S. Embassy Prague for the acquisition of commodities and/or services.
Our Current Contract Solicitations:
Installation of Water Connection for the DCMR, Pelleova Street, IG: PR10850003
The U.S. Embassy Prague invites all interested companies to submit a quotation for the INSTALLATION OF A WATER CONNECTION FOR THE Deputy Chief of Mission Residence, at PELLEOVA STREET, Prague 6.
Detailed information is provided in the attached Request for Quotation (RFQ).
The required list of material sand scope of work reflects the characteristics and level of quality that will satisfy the Government’s needs. The salient physical, functional, or performance characteristics that “equal” products must meet are specified in the attached Scope of Work.
The quotations must be submitted via e-mail on or before 18:00 July 22nd, 2022 (Prague local time) to PragueProcurement@state.gov with subject line “INSTALLATION OF A WATER CONNECTION FOR THE DCMR, PELLEOVA STREET, IG: PR10850003”. Please note that no quotations will be accepted after this time.
IMPORTANT: All information and documents must be submitted in English as required by FAR 52.214-34 SUBMISSION OF OFFERS IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE (APR 1991). The copies of legal documents (State Registration Certificate, Tax-Payer Certificate, licenses etc.) may be submitted in the original language but must be accompanied by an English translation.
Please note that if you are going to submit your quotation in archive folders, only ZIP-format should be used.
The U.S. Government intends to award a contract/purchase order to the responsible company submitting an acceptable quotation at the lowest price. We intend to award a contract based on initial quotations, without holding discussions, although we may hold discussions with companies in the competitive range if there is a need to do so.
According to U.S. Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), advance payments are prohibited. Payments shall be made upon receipt of goods or services by the customer/Embassy representative. Pursuant to the Prompt Payment Act of the FAR, the U.S. Government must make the payment within 30 calendar days after receipt of the goods/services and a valid invoice. Please confirm in your offer that these payment terms are acceptable by your company.
Direct any questions regarding this solicitation by e-mail PragueProcurement@state.gov. Deadline for acceptance of questions is 17:00 July 18th, 2022 (local time).
Mobile Telephones Services Provider
The U.S. Embassy in Prague is seeking a Contractor shall provide complete mobile telephones services for the Embassy of the United States of America in Prague, the Czech Republic.
Services provided shall include:
- Calls + SMS (text) messaging within the Czech Republic
- International calls + SMS (text) messaging
- International roaming calls + SMS (text) messaging
- Voice Mail
- 24 hours/7 days Customer service
- Data Services
- Network Services
Please see the addendum for full statement of work and requirements.
The Embassy will hold a pre-proposal conference on July 25 at 11:00 local time at the Embassy. Prospective offerors/quoters should contact Contracting Assistant Hana Cisarova at CisarovaH@state.gov for additional information and to arrange entry to the building
The proposal submission deadline: August 15, 2022 at noon (12:00) hours Prague time
Complete proposals, including the SF-1449 form and Solicitation document, should be sent to: PragueProcurement@state.gov, email subject: “19EZ8022Q0002: cell phone and data service”
Blanket Purchase Agreement for English Language Lessons at U.S. Embassy for Local Staff
The U.S. Embassy Prague is looking for companies to provider English language lessons in Czech republic. Only companies specializing in this field of work with valid permits should apply. The contractor shall provide all necessary managerial, administrative and direct labor personnel and supplies to perform the services.
Requirements including but not being limited to:
- The Embassy is not obligated to purchase any definite amount under this agreement.
- No single purchase will exceed 500.00 USD or the equivalent in local currency.
- The total amount ordered under this agreement will not exceed $23,000 or the equivalent in local currency.
- The prices to the Government shall be as low or lower than those charged your most favored customers for comparable quantities under similar terms and conditions, in addition to any discount for prompt payment.
- The classes will take place weekly at US Embassy Prague
- Type of classes needed are combination of grammar, conversation and vocabulary for beginners, intermediate and advanced levels. Each level will have one group of students.
- Classes will take place once a week, Mon-Thu, between 14:00-17:00 and will last 1.5 h for each group.
- Groups will be determined based on assessment test of students performed by a language school.
- Preferred start of classes is the last week of September 2022, no classes during Christmas week and July to August.
- Prices provided to the Embassy shall be per group per class.
The contractor and all employees shall have current licenses and documentation to perform the services.
Interested parties please contact PragueProcurement@state.gov for full BPA document by 12:00 on September 26, 2022