The American Center is the venue for various seminars, conferences, lectures on American history, politics, science as well as beauty of American landscape. We also organize art exhibitions and concerts.
What Do We Offer?
- Research center—The American Center’s Library has a collection of books on U.S. history, contemporary politics, society, foreign policy, law.
- Selection of U.S. newspapers, scholarly periodicals and popular magazines.
- Specialized information databases from the U.S.
- Information materials from the U.S. Department of State and other U.S. government institutions.
Events and Programs
- We hold lectures on U.S. history, politics, nature, and politics.
- We host both U.S. and Czech experts and academics in various areas of human interest who share their experiences.
- We present American culture by cooperating with U.S. artists, by showing documentaries and movies.
How to Get to the American Center
The American Center is located in the street Tržiště 13, Prague 1, Malá Strana