Location: Wenceslas Square/Vaclavske Namesti
Event: November 7, 2023, at 19:00, a pro-Israel demonstration is planned to take place at Wenceslas Square. The event is organized by the Federation of Jewish Communities in the Czech Republic in support of civilian victims of the conflict in Gaza. An estimated 300 participants are expected. Police will maintain a visible presence and monitor the situation.
Actions to Take
- Avoid the area of the demonstration.
- Exercise caution if unexpectedly in the vicinity of large gatherings or protests.
- Monitor local media for updates.
- Keep a low profile.
- U.S. Embassy Prague, Czech Republic, Trziste 365/15, 118 00 Mala Strana
- +420 257 022 000
- State Department–Consular Affairs: 888-407-4747 or 202-501-444
- Czech Republic Country Specific Information
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter