Location: Across from the U.S. Embassy at 15 Trziste Street
Event: On Tuesday, May 23, from 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm a demonstration is expected to take place across the street from the U.S. Embassy with approximately 100 participants. The demonstration is organized by “Czech Peace Movement” to express dissatisfaction with the signing of the Defense Cooperation Agreement.
Police will maintain a visible presence to monitor the situation.
Actions to Take:
- Avoid the area of the demonstration.
- Exercise caution if unexpectedly in the vicinity of large gatherings or protests.
- Monitor local media for updates.
- Keep a low profile.
- U.S. Embassy Prague, Czech Republic
- +420 257 022 000
- Department of State – Consular Affairs
- 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Czech Republic’s Country Specific Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program(STEP) to receive Alerts
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter