January 6, 2021
Location: Announced gathering points include, but are not limited to, the following areas in Prague, Czech Republic:
- S. Embassy Prague
- Wenceslas Square (Václavské náměstí)
- Charles Bridge
- Old Town Square
- Malostranské náměstí, Malá Strana
- Friday, January 8, 2021 from 1400 – 1700 a demonstration march will begin at Wenceslas Square and end in front of the U.S. Embassy. Organizers are expecting approximately 100 participants. The demonstration is in support of U.S. President Donald Trump and against local government restrictions related to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Actions to Take:
- Exercise caution if unexpectedly in the vicinity of large gatherings or protests.
- Monitor local media for updates.
- Keep a low profile.
U.S. Embassy Prague, Czech Republic
Tržiště 365/15, 118 00 Malá Strana
+420 257 022 000
- State Department–Consular Affairs: 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Czech Republic Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter