All U.S. Citizens currently residing in, or traveling through, Plzeň are cordially invited to join representatives from U.S. Embassy Prague on Wednesday, December 11, 2019 from 13:00 – 14:30 at Univerzitní kavárna Družba, located at Sedláčkova 216/19, Plzeň.
At this informal meetup event, you will have a chance to:
- Volunteer to serve as a Citizen Liaison Volunteer (CLV) as part of the American Liaison Network.
- Chat with our Chief of American Citizen Services.
- Pick up any necessary passport renewal forms.
- Ask general questions related to Consular services in the Czech Republic.
Hope to see you there!
For U.S. Citizen Assistance:
- U.S. Embassy Prague, Czech Republic
- +420 257 022 000
- State Department–Consular Affairs: 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Czech Republic Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter