Event: The U.S. Embassy in Prague will be closed on Friday, July 3, 2020 in observance of U.S. Independence Day and Monday, July 6, 2020 in observance of the Czech State holiday honoring Jan Hus.
Actions to Take: U.S. Citizens with emergencies in the Czech Republic should call +420 257 022 000. The U.S. Embassy urges U.S. citizens to enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive alerts and ensure you can be located in an emergency. U.S. Citizens in an emergency can call 1-888-407-4747 from the U.S. and Canada or plus-1-202-501-4444 from overseas.
- U.S. Embassy Prague, Czech Republic
- +420 257 022 000
- State Department–Consular Affairs: 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Czech Republic Country Specific Information
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter