All U.S. Citizens in České Budějovice are cordially invited to join representatives from U.S. Embassy Prague for routine Consular Services on Tuesday, October 15, 2019 from 14:00 – 16:00, at Gymnázium Jírovcova, located at Jírovcova 8, České Budějovice, 37161.
At Gymnázium Jírovcova, you will have a chance to:
- Renew your U.S. Passport
- Meet our Chief of American Citizen Services
- Register the birth of your newborn U.S. child
- Notarize documents
- Volunteer to serve as a Citizen Liaison Volunteer (CLV) as part of the American Liaison Network
NOTE: If you will be renewing a U.S. passport or require notarial services, please remember to bring exact change (either U.S. Dollars or Czech Crowns) as we will not have the ability to make change. Please find information on fees and forms needed here.
**Please remember to bring a copy of any required documents (passport, birth certificate, etc.) as we will not be able to make copies.
Hope to see you all there!
American Citizen Services
- State Department–Consular Affairs: 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Czech Republic Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter