Ambassador King welcomed alumni of the exchange programs International Visitor Leadership Program (IVLP), who departed on their professional visits during 2018 and 2019, at the American Center. Ambassador King presented official certificates to the participants and acknowledged the benefit of their cooperation and partnership in strengthening Czech-American relations.
Within the framework of the IVLP exchange programs, experts and leaders from various countries around the world travel to the US for short-term study programs. Since 1992, more than 500 professionals from the Czech Republic have participated in the program, including those working in the area of politics, public administration, education, science, non-governmental organizations, culture and others.
- International Cooperation and Advisory Department Officer of the National Organized Crime Agency of the Police of the Czech Republic Kamila Brabcova participated in the program “Towards a More Safe and Secure World: Cooperative Efforts in Combating Transnational Crime”
- Public Prosecutor of the High Public Prosecutor’s Office in Prague Petr Dobes participated in the program “Transparency and Accountability in Government”
- Director of Startup Department at CzechInvest Marketa Havlova participated in the program “Women in Entrepreneurship”
- Deputy Director of the Department of Multilateral Economic Relations at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic Veronika Mitkova participated in the On Demand program “Investment Screening”
- Director of the EU Law Department at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic Kristyna Najmanova participated in the On Demand program “Investment Screening”
- Liaison Officer of the Protection Service of the Czech Police Pavel Podolan participated in the program “Protecting Soft Targets Against Terrorist Attacks”
- Deputy Head of the Section Legal and Methodological Organization of Elections at the Ministry of Interior Silvia Rakociova participated in the program “Midterm Elections & Election Integrity”
- Assistant Professor and Head of Security and Strategic Studies at Masaryk University Petra Vejvodovaparticipated in the program “Countering Violent Extremism – Media and Messaging Strategies